Dog Fence Distributor - Townsville district & Cairns district
0428 822 468
Dog Fence Containment Systems
- Hidden Fence brand by DogWatch
- Wireless Dog Fence Systems Indoor
- DogWatch Collar Batteries
- Electric Dog Fence Products
Dog Training Collars - Remote Big Leash
- Big Leash Brand
- Professional Training Collars
Bark Collars - Bark Limiter No-Back Collars
- Tri-Tronics brand bark control collars
- Coming soon! DogWatch brand bark collars
Dog Doors and Cat Doors
- PetSafe Dog Doors
- Staywell Dog Doors
- Magnet Operated Dog Doors
- Cat Doors
Full Installation Available!
WHAT’S MOST SATISFIYING ABOUT BEING A HIDDEN FENCE PROFESSIONAL OF TOWNSVILLE?
- Assisting customers with problem dogs to achieve an outcome which meets the customers needs and also keeps the dog happy and safe.
- Meeting new customers and working with animals
- Flexible hours and is a great extra income source to our main pet shop works in great with our pet shop.
- Being able to sell a fantastic range of products from “ Dog watch” I’ve tried some of the others and nothing stands up to the dog watch range in the field and in back up service.
- The continual technical and marketing support makes my job much easier
WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE BREED OF DOG TO TRAIN TO AN ELECTRONIC DOG FENCE CONTAINMENT SYSTEM, AND WHY?
I find that any breed is great to train as long as the owners are willing to continue the training.
WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE HIDDEN FENCE DOG CONTAINMENT SYSTEM TO USE IN THE FIELD, AND WHY?
The new R9 receivers are great to use, they are slim lightweight great features. They sell themselves.
The Big leash remotes are fantastic. I have had no complaints from any of my customers.
All of the Dog watch range is great.
DO YOU HAVE A GOOD STORY TO SHARE ABOUT CONTAINING A CUSTOMERS PET?
I have many good stories on saving a dog who is about to be put down due to escaping and causing havoc. It is an extremely fantastic feeling when you save a family pets life. You give the owner a call 6 months later and he raves about how fantastic the dog is now and these are usually dogs that were causing the owner so much anguish.
WHAT’S THE HARDEST INSTALL YOU'VE ENCOUNTERED?
One of my first installations. Customers wanted a Hidden Fence Dog Fence at Airlie beach on a house block that was on the side of a very steep hill, quoted on the job over the phone on a bigger then standard house block customer did not tell me that they were on the side of a hill. When we arrived at the job the block was not only on a steep hill but the block was covered in thorns and long grass.
Beware of unregulated dog fence containment fences from online auction sites!
Your dogs behaviour and welfare may be at risk!
2-YEAR BATTERY LIFE
Disclaimer & Laws